Friday, August 24, 2012

POST#31: THE BIG BANG THEORY!


Hi! It's Maria, your info provider of urban and AWESOME things! So today we are talking about the famous TV show "The Big Bang Theory". So, who's your favorite character from the show? Leave a comment saying who's your favorite, why do you like him or her, who plays the character, and your Facebook or Twitter name, and the first 10 who comment gets a shout out from me on Twitter AND Facebook! Anyway, I am putting my top 30 episodes that I love:


1."The Cruciferous Vegetable Amplification"
2."The Large Hadron Collider Collision"
3."The Einstein Approximation"
4."The Bozeman Reaction" 
5."The Vengeance Formulation"
6."The Adhesive Duck Deficiency"
7."The Pirate Solution"
8."The Gothowitz Deviation"
9."The Electric Can Opener Fluctuation"
10."The Monopolar Expedition"
11."The Vegas Renormalization"
12."The Terminator Decoupling"
13."The Cushion Saturation"
14."The Maternal Capacitance"
15."The Friendship Algorithm"
16."The Bath Item Gift Hypothesis"
17."The Vartabedian Conundrum"
18."The Cooper-Nowitzki Theorem"
19."The Pork Chop Indeterminacy"
20."The Bat Jar Conjecture"
21."The Middle-Earth Paradigm"
22."The Nerdvana Annihliation"
23."The Peanut Reaction"
24."The Jerusalem Duality"
25."The Luminous Fish Effect"
26."The Excelsior Acquisition" 
27."The Precious Fragmentation"
28."The Wheaton Recurrence"
29."The Robotic Manipulation"
30."The 21-Second Excitation"

So, there you go! My top 30!

Have a good weekend!

Maria.


8 comments:

  1. Sheldon by far my favorite. Although if I had a friend like him I would kill him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheldon has to be my favorite ever! He's made me enjoy being a geek so much more LOL I'm so glad you like this show Maria!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sheldon is the best by far! But Raj have his magic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Sheldon but I like Leonard because he's kind of a sweet guy.

    ReplyDelete