Friday, September 21, 2012

POST#35: SCUBA DOGS BEACH CLEANUP!


So, hello fellow minions (pun intended :-p)!!!!! So, I'm on my school's Ecology Club (I'm a sucker for ANYTHING science or anything related to it except chemistry and physics :-D) and, obviously we do some kind of community service. And so, last Saturday we had a beach cleanup, sponsered by Scuba Dogs


I got a little group of my friends together because we had to clean up in groups. The beach we were assigned to was rather clean, because that beach is one of those that they clean everyday, but we got a a LOT of unnoticed trash, like little pieces of plastic bags and cigarette butts. In total, our bag weighed 5 pounds!!! We also saw two manatees!!! After the cleanup, I got in the water. And also, my birthday is on September 26!!!! Just a few days left!!!!


Have a good weekend!!!!

Maria.

2 comments:

  1. wow...really nice family pictures... love it.. cool..where beach is that?


    thanks,
    knuxie
    wellhead compression

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's not a family picture... That's me and a friend with some of our teachers.... I'm the girl on the right, with the purple shirt... Oh, and if you want to see these beautiful, white sand beaches, come on over to Puerto Rico!!!!

      Delete