Friday, May 17, 2013

POST#69: SCHOOL'S OUT!!!!


Hey guys! Today was the last day of school in my school (FINALLY!!!), so that's what we're talking about today. But, one thing threatened to destroy my last day of school.... my sinusitis and allergies {insert "Dracula" music}. I'm gonna tell the whole story (I'll get to the happy parts later). On Wednesday, I suddenly started to cough hard... REALLY HARD, and got a loooot of nasal congestion. Also on the same day, I  started to break out in hives under my eyes, but it turned out to be because I was nervous about my Math exam the same morning (I'm not the best at Math... The fact that I CAN'T STAND IT doesn't help much). The next day, those symptoms returned (except for the hives), but a lot more intense. I was coughing so hard and so often (like, one or two times every two minutes.... no, not joking),  that my mom almost took me to the hospital. While I was sleeping that night, I almost couldn't sleep because I was coughing and moaning all night. So there comes today. I wasn't feeling well this morning, but I refused to NOT go to school (weird, I know) because I had final exams and I couldn't miss them, and also there was going to be a last day of school party in my classroom. I eventually went, took my exams, hung out with my friends at the party, took photos and gave hugs and joked around with my friends, and also exchanged numbers with them to stay in touch. But, all in all, even if I was sick, it was one of the best days EVER because I was with my friends laughing and smiling. And also, I was sad because I wouldn't be seeing my friends every day anymore (at least for two and half months, but still). Any way, all of my exams were pretty easy, except for Math. Word of advice for new fifth graders in the next school year, be careful for what you wish for, 'cause maybe your'e hoping for the next day's exam to be easy, but then it's impossibly hard, and also, good luck next year! And also Iike the last day of school because during the summer I can stay awake 'til one in the morning watching TV and wake up at noon. And also because there's summer camp and vacations by the beach :-). By the way, I'm feeling better... Have a great summer!


Happy weekend!


Maria.

No comments:

Post a Comment