Friday, February 24, 2012

POST#5: DREAMCATCHERS AND VINTAGE CLOTHES!!!


Hello, I'm going to introduce you to the world of vintage!


Last Friday, I went to a vintage clothes boutique called "Ouna's Closet". I went because I was going to one of their monthly "craft parties", and each of them have a different craft. This time, the craft was dreamcatchers. Dreamcatchers are believed to "catch" nightmares and bad dreams, and in place of those dreams, good dreams. Many people choose to put it on top of their beds, like I did. However, other people choose to wear it as a necklace. A few people came besides me and made other dreamcatchers. I attached a photo of my finished product. The project was fun and after we finished, we relaxed and ate cupcakes and drank lemonade. The "craft parties" are evey 3rd Friday of every month and the next craft will be earring holders. Please bring your own frame!


Have fun!


Maria.

2 comments:

  1. You are a darling girl! Your dreamcatcher is really beautiful, I love that you put it on top of your bed! I'm so happy you enjoyed our Party, and I can't wait to see you again next month!
    xoxo
    Angela
    Ouna's Closet
    ps: I included your blog in our blogroll on our blog, so every time you post, everyone that reads our blog can come and read yours too <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete