Friday, May 4, 2012

POST#15: ARECIBO LIGHTHOUSE!



On Tuesday, my class went on a field trip to "Arecibo Lighthouse and Historical Park". It was AWESOME! We went by bus, and the bus trip was long, obviously since we started in San Juan. But, it was nice when we finally got there. A little secret, I slept on the bus! First, we went on a tour around the park and we bought souveniers. Then, we ate pizza for lunch and played for a LONG time in the playground and saw the mini-zoo. I was sad when we had to leave, but I had a TON of fun on the trip. The tour guide was really nice, and the lighthouse museum was great. Plus, I bought a LOT of things in the gift shop.


Have a nice weekend!


Maria.

1 comment:

  1. Great to hear that! Some day we'll make the trip over there. Seems to be worth it. Thanks for the story.

    ReplyDelete