Friday, May 11, 2012

POST#16: THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT!!


Hi! I just found out that my blog has been viewed in many countries. Those countries are: Canada, France, Taiwan, Macedonia, Russia, Panama, USA, Puerto Rico, Latvia, the Netherlands, and Germany. And the country with the most views is : Puerto Rico, with 457. The other countries are: the USA with 359, Russia with 28, Panama with 19, Germany with 14, the Netherlands with 7, Canada with 2, and France, Macedonia, Latvia and Taiwan, all with 1 view. I never, ever, EVER expected that my blog would get so many views in so many countries. And I just started the blog for fun, and running a blog is SUPER fun because you get to choose and control everything from your laptop or computer. Anyway, I never thought THAT would happen in just 16 weeks.

Thanks, Merci, Gracias, спасибо, Bedankt, Dank, Paldies, благодарение, 謝謝. 


Maria. 

No comments:

Post a Comment