Friday, July 6, 2012

POST#24: P.F. CHANGS!


So today I went to the new P.F Changs that opened here in Puerto Rico. I tried out the Kids Lo Mein, and for dessert, my mom and I shared the Flourless Chocolate Dome. I even ate my Lo Mein with my chopsticks! We almost took an appetizer, but we decided to take a main course instead. I sat on the second floor with mommy and daddy. On the side, today in summer camp we went on a field trip to the local movie theater (theatre) and saw BRAVE again. Here's a photo of the Chocolate Dome (I couldn't take a photo of the Lo Mein.... Sorry!) 


Have a good weekend!


Maria.

1 comment:

  1. Convinced... I'll have to try it soon.
    As well, I think I'll get the family to go see Brave tomorrow.
    Thanks!
    Keep this great blog going!

    ReplyDelete