Friday, February 22, 2013

POST#57: TOP 10 THINGS I WOULD DO IF I WERE PRESIDENT


Hey! Today, we're listing the top 10 things I would do if I were President of the World:

1. I would make movie theaters open 24 hours a day from Friday-Sunday and that those days, movie tickets would be free.
2. I would make jobs start at 8:00 am and end at noon so adults can spend more time with their kids.
3. I would put libraries inside parks and the libraries should have at least one computer and a shelf of all types of magazines.
4.  NO GUNS AND NO VIOLENCE!!!
5. I would make schools start their day on 8:00 am and end at noon and no school on 2nd and 4th Fridays of the month.
6. I would make parks EVERYWHERE so that kids could play freely.
7. I would make all the stores and restaurants give a 25% discount on all merchandise and food.
8. NO HOMEWORK!!!
9. I would pass a law that would oblige people to take a half hour nap in the afternoon every day.
10.  I would pass a law that would make all candy and   
 ice cream free on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays and five cents on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays. 

My ultimate goal is for families to live peacefully, and for them to interact with other families in peace. I am making that happen through these goals.


Happy weekend!


Maria.

1 comment:

  1. I would vote for some of these! however, we would need to raise some money to pay for them! increase taxes?

    ReplyDelete