Friday, March 1, 2013

POST#58: SCIENCE FAIR!!!!


                                                                                                                                                                     
Hey guys! Today we're talking about my school's upcoming 
science fair. As one of my 5th 
grade requirements, I have to participate in my school's science fair. You either partner up or be in a group, or do the project alone. I chose to do it alone. I'm doing a hypothesis that suggests that volcanoes destroy land, but at the same time create land because when the lava or magma solidifies, it becomes rock (like in the case an underwater volcano erupts and creates a new island). Is it a good subject? My presentation will be a volcano and on one side it will be destroying a nearby village on the island, and on the other side, it will be expanding the island as the lava reaches the ocean and solidifies into rock. I will update the post with some pics of 
the setup so you can see it! 



Happy weekend!


Maria.




2 comments: