Friday, March 8, 2013

POST#59: FIELD DAY AND SCHOOL TRIP!


Hey guys! Today, I'm going to tell you about two things: my Ecology Club field trip (it was yesterday), and my school field day (which was today).  The field trip was AWESOME!!! We went to a prestigious investigation station belonging to the University of Puerto Rico in the El Yunque National Forest, and then we went to the Outlets of Canovanas' food court and we could buy whatever food we wanted. I ate KFC, then I bought a churro from the churro stand. Since there was a WiFi hotspot in the food court and I had my phone, I connected to it and checked Facebook and my email. Then we went back to the school. OK, now on to the field day. We warmed up a little bit, then we participated in some events including:

75 meters race
Obstacle course race
Tug of War
and more....


Happy weekend!


Maria.

No comments:

Post a Comment