Friday, December 20, 2013

POST#100: LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!!!


Hey guys! My last day of school was on Wednesday, and since it was a half day, me and my friends went out. First we ate pizza at Papa John's, and we were so loud, the clerk told us to shut up because she didn't hear the customers on the phone! After we ate, we went to the movies to see the new Thor movie (it was my second time seeing it but I fell asleep the first time :P), and since we got pretty early to the theater, we just pretty much monkeyed around the concession stand and the arcade. We bought our movie snacks, and we settled into our seat. Since almost everybody has seen it, and everyone wants to see the new Hobbit movie, we had the theater to ourselves. The movie was REALLY GOOD, and featured Loki a little bit more actually. 



Happy weekend!



Maria.                                                                                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment