Friday, December 27, 2013

POST#101: CHRISTMAS!!!

My Christmas tree and presents :)


Hey guys! Happy Holidays! Today we're discussing Christmas :) . I almost couldn't sleep that night, and then I woke up at 11:00 a.m :P ... So, my presents were:

1. the Guinness Book of World Records
2. Pink Beats headphones :D         
3. an iTunes giftcard
4. 2 Amazon giftcards                      
5. Just Dance 2014
6. The Shade of The Moon (book) 
7. Despicable Me 2 
                                                     8. a spin-art making kit                     
                                                     9. Our Moment by One Direction <3
                                                   10. a gingerbread house making kit 


Santa was pretty awesome this year ;)  The night before (Christmas Eve), Mom made a delicious dinner spread of traditional foods (arroz con gandules, chuletas, and garlic bread) and before supper we had some finger food, like a mini party, but with my Mom, Dad, and myself only. I also went to visit my Grandma and washed the car for the first time, and I had fun :) Oh, and tomorrow I'm going to a wedding! And since this is the last post of the year, Happy New Year!



Happy weekend!



Maria.



                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment