Friday, November 8, 2013

POST#94: ENDER'S GAME!!!


Hey guys! Today we're talking about the movie "Ender's Game"! Kids in space saving the world, you can't get any better than that. Without giving much away, this movie is a must-see. I saw it last Saturday and it was great! I went with my dad, and I got some popcorn and soda (fave movie snacks <3), and afterwards we went out to eat.

I am introducing a new rating system to the blog which will range from one to five, and it will use different symbols depending on the subject. So, without further a due  I give this movie *drum roll please*...


4 out of 5 Death Stars!!!



Fun fact: Did you know that the movie is based on the book "Ender's Game" by Orson Scott Card in 1985? It's 28 years old!!! I am currently considering reading the book (a bookworm can't pass up the chance :P)...


Happy weekend!



Maria.


No comments:

Post a Comment