Friday, November 15, 2013

POST#95: RAINBOW LOOM!

Hey guys! Today we're talking about Rainbow Loom bracelets! The bracelets are the (dare I say because I don't know much about fashion) hottest trend right now, almost every kid in America knows what these bracelets are. I first saw the loom bands in a store here in PR, and they were supposed to be refill bands. I instantly thought of my friend Fabiola (aka Fabi, you'll sometimes be hearing about her in the blog), who makes these and actually made me one but it broke about two months ago, bummer :( I bought a couple of bags, then I proceeded to make a replica of the bracelet that Fabi made me. My friends at school liked it, and asked if they could have one. I then started to sell them at 75 cents per bracelet, but later I discovered that in the school you could not sell anything unless you are authorized by the principal to sell something. So I have a friend who's in a study group that's not affiliated with the school so he said that I could make the bracelets and he could sell them at his study group. So that's basically my addiction with Rainbow Loom ♡ :-P

Happy weekend!

Maria.

No comments:

Post a Comment