Friday, November 29, 2013

POST#97: VICTORIA MOORS :)


Hey guys! Today we're turning to a topic that I almost never talk about because it's my guilty pleasure: gymnastics. So today I'll be talking about one of my favorite gymnasts, Victoria Moors from Canada. Probably haven't heard anything about her, huh? Well, let's see. Victoria Moors was born November 5, 1996 in Surrey, British Columbia, Canada. She also was part of the Canadian women's gymnastics team that placed an unexpected fifth place (not that it's bad, it's AWESOME!) in the 2012 Summer Olympics. She was the first woman to perform a double twisting double layout in competition at the 2013 PanAmerican Senior Apparatus Championships in San Juan, Puerto Rico (BTW, I witnessed it because I was there). She looves Nutella (so much I think she has it running through her veins :P), and also has a cat named Boston. I also had the pleasure to meet her at the 2013 PanAms here in PR (the same night she performed the double double layout for the first time in competition) and she's really cool and nice :)

Her Instagram: @victoriamoors_


Her Twitter: @VictoriaMoors


Double twisting double layout video: Victoria Moors Floor World Championships 2013 Antwerp AA (she has it named after her, therefore it's now called the Moors)


Happy weekend!


Maria.

No comments:

Post a Comment