Friday, December 28, 2012

POST#49: TOP 12 OF 2012!!!!


Happy New Year! Today marks my last blog post (Don't worry! I won't stop blogging!) before the new year, so I'm doing a 2012 recap through a "Top 12 in 2012" list, #12 being the least, and #1 being the best. I'm gonna go through all the awesome things (and also, whatever was impressing) that happened during 2012. So, behold! The list!

TOP 12 OF 2012:

1. Santa giving me a Kindle Fire (I didn't even ask for it, Santa knows his stuff!) 
2. Starting up my blog!
3. Step Up Revolution (refer to post #28)
4. The Summer Olympics and The Fierce Five (refer to posts #27 and #28)
5. Starting fifth grade :) (refer to post #29)
6. Joining my school's Ecology Club. (refer to post #35)
7. Wreck-it-Ralph (refer to post #41)
8. Starting to read The Hunger Games (refer to post #38)
9. Getting a laptop.
10. One Direction on iCarly :) (refer to post #48)
11. Me winning the capitals of the world competition. (refer to post #43)
12. Kate Middleton getting pregnant with twins.

A special thanks to everyone who's laid eyes, read, and supported the blog! Especially to the international readers!!! And with these last words, I will ring in the New Year of all-new posts and the blog's first anniversary!

Happy Holidays, New Year, and weekend!


Maria.

2 comments: