Friday, August 9, 2013

POST#81: BACK TO SCHOOL!


Hey guys! Today we're discussing the back-to-school season. So yesterday was my first day of sixth grade. I woke up at about 6:05, brushed my teeth, put on my school uniform, and went off to school. I arrived at about 7:20 (we had to get there early), then made my way to the classroom and settled in a seat, and waited until everybody arrived to start orientation. The teacher introduced herself and explained our schedules just in case we didn't understand. We put away our books, and then she explained the demerit system, the reasons from which you could get a demerit (in order from minor offenses to major offenses), and the points deducted from your behavior grade depending if it's a minor or major offense. She then explained the student rulebook and basic rules of the classroom. We then had the English class. After that, we had lunch and recess. After recess, we went back to the classroom to take the Spanish class. After Spanish class, we continued the English class. In the last period, we took the Religion class (I am in a private Catholic school). I swear that the minute I got home, I raced to my bed to take a long nap :-)



Happy weekend!



Maria. 

No comments:

Post a Comment