Friday, August 16, 2013

POST#82: SHARK TANK!



Hey guys! Today we're discussing Shark Tank. I ran into this because my godfather showed me this and I became hooked. We ended up watching like five hours worth of Shark Tank. The show is really good. It lets you kind of work the math into it. For example, you can figure out if the deals are good or if their profit margin is really big or really small. I think the show is AWESOME!

Here's the link to the Shark Tank website:

                                                                                    http://abc.go.com/shows/shark-tank 
                                                                                   
                                                                                    
                                                                                    Happy weekend!



                                                                                    Maria.

No comments:

Post a Comment