Friday, August 23, 2013

POST#83: SCHOOL CLUBS :)

                                                                                                                                                                    Hey guys! Today I'm giving out some good news :) I made the Ecology Club, for the second year in a row. I also made the Art Club, which is very exclusive in picking it's members. So that means I'm gonna be juggling three extracurricular activities, possibly four (I signed up for dance classes and I suggested to the principal to make an all girls a capella singing group like in Pitch Perfect). My Art Club meetings are on Fridays from 3-4 in the afternoon, and my Ecology Club meeting days are unspecified for the moment. I can't wait for my Art and Ecology Club meetings! 


Happy weekend! 



Maria.

No comments:

Post a Comment